REAL ESTATE LAW
- Counseling in projects structuring (real estate, corporate and tax).
- Development, financing, construction and sale of all kind of real estate projects.
- Study of titles, preliminary or preparatory agreements to land purchase.
- Advice in urban and planning law, changing land use, regulatory plans and subdivision.·
- Urban norms interpretation and claims before the Urban Development Authorities.
- Dispute Resolution arising from the construction and real estate development activity and projects.
- Environmental impact studies, advice related to the land use.
- Building lots and construction regularization.